Inspirational Leadership Speaker
Speaking Style: Inspirational, Humorous, Actionable, Storytelling
Travels From: Colorado
Fee Schedule: 1, 3, 5
Mark is the president of Sanborn & Associates, Inc., an idea lab for leadership development and turning ordinary into extraordinary. Globalgurus.org lists Mark as one of the top leadership experts in the world.
Mark has given over 2600 presentations in every state and fourteen countries. He has authored 8 books and more than two dozen videos and audio training programs. His programs are taught by Crestcom International in 90 countries and he is an adjunct professor at the University of Memphis.
Mark’s book, The Fred Factor: How Passion in Your Work and Life Can Turn the Ordinary Into the Extraordinary is an international bestseller and was on the New York Times, Business Week and Wall Street Journal bestseller lists. His other books include You Don’t Need a Title to be a Leader: How Anyone, Anywhere Can Make a Positive Difference and The Encore Effect: How to Achieve Remarkable Performance in Anything You Do, Up, Down or Sideways: How to Succeed When Times are Good, Bad or In Between and Fred 2.0: New Ideas on How to Keep Delivering Extraordinary Results. His latest book is The Potential Principle: A Proven System for Closing the Gap Between How Good You Are and How Good You Could Be.
Mark is a member of the Speaker Hall of Fame and is a past president of the National Speakers Association.
Mark’s list of clients includes Costco, Enterprise Rent-a-Car, FedEx, Harley-Davidson, Hewlett Packard, Cisco, KPMG, Morton’s of Chicago, New York Life, RE/MAX, ServiceMaster, ESPN, GM, IBM, Avnet, Sandvik and John Deere.
“We each know how good we have become,” Mark says, “but none of us knows how good we can be. One of the most exciting opportunities we get each day is to pursue our potential.” Mark Sanborn challenges his audiences with this message and provides insights for extraordinary living.
He lives in Highlands Ranch, Co with his wife Darla and sons Hunter and Jackson.
THE POTENTIAL PRINCIPLE: HOW THE BEST GET BETTER
How do you keep getting better if you are already among the best? This is a critical question for successful leaders and organizations. What happens when complacency, outdated thinking or weariness stunts performance? What do leaders do when growth stalls, or when their teams are working below their true potential? In this presentation, Mark Sanborn provides the answer and teaches four powerful tools your audience can use to pursue their potential.
YOUR AUDIENCE WILL LEARN:
- Why you must pursue your potential and not settle for simply achieving your goals
- How to disrupt yourself before somebody else does
- Three ways to become laser-focused on doing things that produce the biggest results
- A powerful way to think that gives you a competitive advantage over others
THE FRED FACTOR: HOW PASSION IN YOUR WORK & LIFE CAN TURN THE ORDINARY INTO THE EXTRAORDINARY
In this inspiring presentation, Mark Sanborn shares four life-changing lessons he has learned from Fred, an extraordinary postal carrier. Based on his New York Times and international bestseller, The Fred Factor, Mark will teach how no one can be prevented from choosing to be exceptional. As a result, your audience will be able to transform the ordinary into the extraordinary and the mundane into the magnificent in their personal and professional lives.
YOUR AUDIENCE WILL DISCOVER HOW TO:
- Build better relationships with customers and colleagues that improve overall work performance
- Create new value for others without spending a dime
- Elevate the customer experience for everyone
- Stay motivated and engaged every day for maximum working life enjoyment
YOU DON’T NEED A TITLE TO BE A LEADER: HOW ANYONE, ANYWHERE, CAN MAKE A POSITIVE DIFFERENCE
Based on 30 years of working with some of the world’s best leaders and companies, this keynote focuses on the true heart of leadership: making things better for others (and you don’t need a title to do that). Mark Sanborn proves how anyone at any level and regardless of title can make a significant contribution and a positive difference.
YOUR AUDIENCE WILL WALK AWAY WITH:
- The six fundamental skills of leadership that nearly all leaders practice
- How to create an army of lions where everyone knows when and how to lead
- How to maximize the only three resources any organization possesses
- Over a dozen ways that leaders communicate differently than others
- The Fred Factor: How Passion in Your Work and Life Can Turn the Ordinary Into the
- You Don’t Need a Title to be a Leader: How Anyone, Anywhere Can Make a Positive Difference
- The Encore Effect: How to Achieve Remarkable Performance in Anything You Do
- Up, Down or Sideways: How to Succeed When Times are Good, Bad or In Between
- Fred 2.0: New Ideas on How to Keep Delivering Extraordinary Results.
- The Potential Principle: A Proven System for Closing the Gap Between How Good You Are and How Good You Could Be.
- Enterprise Rent-a-Car
- Hewlett Packard
- Morton’s of Chicago
- New York Life
- John Deere
“We’ve invited him back for five years in a row because of his amazing ability to connect complex leadership principles to everyday actions for all people at all levels and ages.” – Brian C. Carroll, SouthEastern University
“Wow! What a wonderful, powerful message. Everyone is still talking about it and various managers throughout our company are calling us to see if we have more books, because they want to introduce The Fred Factor to others in their departments who were not lucky enough to experience your speech live.” – Toyota Financial Services
“Mark Sanborn’s presentation was simply spectacular! His ability to learn about our team and use the insights with the crowd allowed him to motivate… It’s no surprise that his keynote address received the highest praise of all activities during our 3-day conference.” – DAVITA Inc.