Humorous Motivational Speaker On Communication
Speaking Style: Insightful, Actionable Humorous
Travels From: Canada
Fee Schedule: 1
Carla Rieger is the Founder and Director of The Artistry of Change Training & Consulting Inc., a firm that began in 1991 and specializes in awakening leadership potentials in people. We seek to help our clients influence those they serve in mindful, innovative and authentic ways. In addition to our online courses, we offer live seminars, coaching and consulting. Carla also speaks all over the world at conferences and staff development programs.
The Artistry of Change: The 3 Habits of Highly Resilient People
People who can lead, adapt, innovate, and facilitate while facing constant change are the leaders of the future. An “artist of change” sees how to benefit from changes affecting their team, can create their own change process, and can build a culture of innovation wherever they go. During this lively, entertaining and practical 3-hour seminar you will be introduced to Carla Rieger’s tools for staying creatively adapted in uncertain times. You will learn how to:
- move people from a reactive to a proactive state of mind when change hits
- help people benefit from the changes that affect their work lives
- inspire more creative thinking abilities in your team
- apply 5 habits on a regular basis that allow your team to thrive
The Artistry of Change® is an innovative system that blends diverse fields such as educational kinesiology, psychology, change management theory, creative process models, and neuroscience. Witness how these fields are merging in exciting ways to produce the new ‘workplace artistry’.
The Art of Communication: How to Turn Differences on Your Team into Collaborative Solutions
Costly communication breakdowns often happen on work teams because of simple misunderstandings. If not dealt with your team can lose forward moment, then productivity and engagement can suffer. The truth is, diversity of opinions on your team can lead to decisions that are wiser and more sustainable. Remind your team of the effective habits of those who turn differences into innovation. During this engaging and interactive workshop you will discover how to:
- practice 3 simple habits that prevent unwanted communication breakdowns
- switch from an atmosphere of tension to a “healthy discussion”
- have touchy conversations that lead to positive outcomes
- communicate your needs in a way that people are open to hearing
- win back trust and create goodwill where it was lost
Experience the joy of making open communication a part of your daily work life.
The Power of Laughter: Managing Change with a Sense of Humor
Is your working environment too serious? Has overwhelming change made the Grump-O-Meter go up? Constructive fun at work contributes to employee engagement, customer loyalty and improved productivity. It activates your ability to successfully navigate the white water of constant change. During this practical, entertaining and inspiring presentation, your group will discover how fun can:
- build rapport
- manage stress
- improve innovative thinking
- increase energy and productivity
- enhance daily enjoyment of work
- make your workplace more attractive to top employees
Experience the joy of laughing and playing together, a celebration of people and life.
Presentation Prosperity: How to Do Winning Sales Presentations
Are you nervous about public speaking? Are you concerned about holding people’s attention? During this enjoyable, interactive and practical keynote you will discover how to:
- maintain confidence in all types of presenting situations.
- create instant and on-going rapport with your audience.
- inspire people to take action on your message.
“We have heard only excellent feedback on your presentation, and everyone wants you back for next year’s conference!” – Canadian Institute of Financial Planning
“Our conference evaluations, and all the verbal feedback we heard, confirmed Carla’s popularity as our keynote speaker. The vast majority of responses rated the presentation as excellent. ” – Soroptomist International Conference
“We loved all the humor, inspiration and passion – it was such an important message about how to change our mindsets when it comes to change.” – Hr Mgmt. Association of Manitoba